Our Family in Two Homes
A comprehensive workbook to use with separating parents raising minor children.
Our Family in Two Homes Multi-Pack includes:
- 10, 20 or 30 Our Family in Two Homes workbooks;
- Access to our Online Community Network – the Two Homes Professional Community;
- Starter Guide to help you incorporate the resources into your office, including:
- how to pitch the workbook to your clients;
- how to make money using our resources;
- how to incorporate the workbook in your client meetings;
- how to use the workbooks with individual clients, in mediation and in collaborative practice;
- & more!
Whether working out a cohabitation agreement, or pre- or post-nup, this workbook takes a positive approach to making decisions about the future by focusing on love and trust.
Buy this workbook individually – however many you’d like!
That’s why we made learning how to use our resources easy. Our online learning courses help you go from idea to execution – with help from our Founder (and internationally recognized conflict resolution trainer), Jacinta Gallant!
The Training Pack includes recorded video tutorials, Getting Started Guides, Tips and templates, as well as 12 hours of live (online) training in six 2-hour sessions:
- The Power of Self Reflection - Balancing Information with Discovery - Exploring What Matters and Being Productive - Working with What Matters when Creating Options
- Using the Resources “In the Room”
- Making a Good Living Doing Good Work
PLUS: ongoing monthly coaching sessions in our Two Homes Community Network.
BONUS: We provide a certificate and syllabus for you to submit to your regulating body for 12 hours of professional development credit.
We’re committed to making sure innovative professionals (like you!) stand out in their communities!
So, we offer pre-made, ready-to-use marketing materials – themed to the workbooks – to help you attract the clients that you want to work with. Our Marketing Pack includes:
- Professionally produced promotional videos to use on your website;
- Shareable social media graphics and videos;
- A customizable “rack card” handout;
- Logos, images, and content to use on your website and in marketing;
- Sample social media posts and social media guide;
- A monthly bank of social media graphics and content for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter;
- Access to the Two Homes Community Network;
- And more!